Official ArtPrize Rules for Voters
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN ARTPRIZE. VOTING IN ARTPRIZE NINE (2018) IS GOVERNED BY THE VOTING RULES SET FORTH BELOW. BY REGISTERING TO VOTE, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW, DO NOT REGISTER TO VOTE.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Voting is open only to those individuals who are at least 13 years of age at the time of casting a Vote and who sign up as a Voter in advance of casting a Vote as required below (collectively, “Voters”). ArtPrize is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. ArtPrize is intended for viewing in the State of Michigan in the United States only and will be construed and evaluated according to Michigan law.
2. SIGNING UP: In order to sign up as a Voter and be eligible to cast a Vote, you must first either (a) register an e-mail address with ArtPrize in person at the ArtPrize Visitor Pavilion at Rosa Parks Circle or, (b) using a GPS enabled mobile device, download the free ArtPrize mobile app for iPhone or Android and sign into your account after traveling with your mobile device into ArtPrize district, which includes downtown Grand Rapids, SiTE:LAB at 415 Franklin, Gerald R. Ford International Airport and Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park.
3. SPECIFIC RULES FOR VOTERS: The following rules apply to Voting on an ArtPrize entry (“Entry”) in ArtPrize:
- Votes must be cast online at http://artprize.org, mobile browser, iPhone application, or Android application. In order to vote online, you must first sign up to vote as described above.
- During the preliminary round, from September 16, 2020 at 12 p.m. EDT to September 26, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EDT, you may vote on each artist entry, as described on the ArtPrize website (each, a “Vote”).
- During the final round, from September 27, 2020 at 2 p.m. EDT to October 1, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EDT, you may vote for your favorite artists among the Final 20 (each, a “Vote”), as selected by public vote.
- Votes sent outside of the designated voting dates and times will not be counted.
- By voting for an ArtPrize Entry, you agree to these Official Voting Rules (“Rules”).