We're super glad you'll be joining us for ArtPrize 2014—we couldn't do it without you! Here's the rundown of need-to-know information, upcoming events, and dates to remember.
- Artist Registration opens Monday, April 21, and closes June 5. Encourage your favorite artists to enter!
- Connections begin a week later on April 28, and end June 19. You must secure a connection with at least one ArtPrize Artist before Connections close at 5 p.m. on June 19. If an Artist has not agreed to exhibit in your space by the end of the Connections Period, your Venue is not eligible to participate in ArtPrize this year.
- PRO TIP: Be sure to add at least one photo to your venue profile page to attract artists!
The Premiere Event (April 23)
You're invited to the ArtPrize Premiere Event on April 23! It's going to be so fun! It's free to attend! AND we'll be releasing a gorgeous book about the first five years of ArtPrize. The party starts at 7:00 p.m. at the ArtPrize HUB.
Break it Down/Make it Better (May 8)
Save the date for part two of our workshop series! On Thursday, May 8 at 4:30 p.m., we're partnering again with the Avenue for the Arts, this time to focus on "Getting Connected" by breaking down the steps to effectively use the Connections tool on artprize.org. Don't miss this great opportunity for Venue coordinators. Hosted by San Chez Cafe. Invitation to follow.
- Artist Registration: April 21 – June 5
- Artist/Venue Connections: April 28 – June 19
- ArtPrize 2014: Semptember 24 – October 12