The ArtPrize Communications Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the workflow of design projects from beginning to completion, leading relationships with technology partners and supporting the communications team more generally.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- • Collaborate with project leads in the management and work flow of all design projects
- • Manage design project budgets and invoices
- • Create and maintain design project database/archives
- • Manage and cultivate relationships with third-party vendors
- • Work with third-party vendors to obtain design project specs and quotes
- • Supervise and lead the seasonal ArtPrize Design Team
- • Edit design files if needed, or create new design projects from provided templates
- • Maintain the physical ArtPrize archives
- • Manage and cultivate relationships with ArtPrize technology partners
- • Steward technology projects — from website design to app builds
- • Manage technology budgets and invoices
- • Time-permitting, support the ArtPrize communications team by overseeing specific projects, posting social content, editing visual assets, providing editorial support, managing photo and video contractors on site, or other duties as assigned
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org