ArtPrize is on the lookout for a highly organized and experienced creative to join our seasonal staff as Design Lead.
The Design Lead will serve as the principal designer on the ArtPrize Design Team, working closely with the Creative Director, Project Coordinator, and Conduit Studios for all design needs at ArtPrize.
Please send a link to your online portfolio* along with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
*The required portfolio must include at least one example of multi-page layout.
- Expertise in working with Adobe Creative Suite software, particularly InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience working with established brands
- Advanced ability to communicate clearly and completely, both written and oral
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible, creative, and persistent in your approach to work
- Ability to manage uncertainty, rapid change, ambiguity, surprises, and a less-defined work environment—all with a positive attitude
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including occasional evening hours
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at jobs@artprize..org