The ArtPrize Videography Specialist captures the energy and excitement of the 19-day event through their camera lens – creating compelling visual content for the Communications team to share through a variety of channels during the event and in the years to come. This role involves capturing, editing, and organizing video content.
This is a seasonal position for the ArtPrize 10 season only. Please make note of the dates and hours below:
• September 4-9: 20 hours / week
• September 10-October 12: 40 hours / week
To apply, please email your resume + portfolio to email@example.com.
Applications are now being accepted.
- Create one short (30-second to 1-minute) video during Preview Week
- Create two short (30-second to 1-minute) videos each week during the 19-day event, to launch with each ArtPrize newsletter
- Assist with Facebook Live interviews as needed
- Share edited video content with the public relations and social media teams for use in external communications
- Maintain and update the ArtPrize digital archive with 2018 videography
- Oversee the work of the Videography Intern
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org