ArtPrize is on the lookout for a gifted and spritely individual to join our team as a Business Development Manager.
The Business Development Manager works in support of the Director of Business Development to identify, qualify, solicit and steward revenue opportunities for the organization. This position will focus specifically on individual donor development, membership and sponsorship development and advertising revenue. This position is responsible for recruiting and retaining donors/members from $30 – $10,000+, managing components of the overall budget development and tracking, and executes special events specific to the ArtPrize ArtClub and ArtFan programs.
This is a full-time position; compensation includes salary and benefits package.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- Ability to create powerful, compelling written and oral communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills, specifically with members and sponsors of all levels
- Passion and capacity to communicate comfortably and confidentially with high-level donors and community leaders
- Ability to establish and cultivate strong relationships with peers across different levels of the organization, internally and externally; team player
- Ability to identify and respond to issues/opportunities in a timely manner with a controlled demeanor
- Ability to balance multiple competing priorities, complex situations and meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and design
- Ability to think creatively about new avenues for funding
- Computer skills in Microsoft Work and Excel in addition to a strong working knowledge of database systems
- Flexible schedule – this position requires working occasional evening and weekend hours and additional time during ArtPrize
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at email@example.com