Are you ready to join a dynamic, innovative not-for-profit whose mission is to produce open citywide contemporary art experiences?
ArtPrize has an opening for a Manager of Finance & Business who will manage all aspects of the finances and human resources of ArtPrize. This includes but is not limited to managing the budget, A/R, A/P, year-end filings, monthly financial statements, payroll processing, employee files, legal documentation, company and employee insurance. This position will be based at the ArtPrize office in Grand Rapids, Michigan and report to the ArtPrize Executive Director.
Please submit a complete resume with a detailed cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org that briefly shares why you are applying for this position and why you are a candidate to consider.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct industry experience and proficient in Quickbooks;
- CPA preferable, but not required;
- Excellent organizational skills and a systematic approach;
- Superior communication skills — written, verbal and visual;
- Ability to work productively with a variety of people through a collaborative approach;
- A creative, hands-on, goal orientated work ethic;
- Working knowledge of modern office software and fundraising databases;
- Capacity to train, motivate, and review direct reporting staff if applicable;
- Passion for the mission of ArtPrize.
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at email@example.com