ArtPrize is on the lookout for a highly organized and experienced creative to join our seasonal staff as Lounge Volunteer Assistant.
You will work closely with staff and volunteers in all ArtPrize departments prior to and during the event to support Educational programs, Visitor Services, Exhibition grant recipient galleries, and much more.
Your main role will be to assist with all aspects of the Volunteer Lounge, including, but not limited to: set up; signage; hospitality; and overall experience for volunteers checking in and out of shifts, overseeing all general and lead volunteers, and managing the wave of incoming/outgoing volunteers during all open hours.
August 21–October 13
August (pre-event) and October (post-event): 10-20 hours/week
Sept. 20-October 8 (during ArtPrize): 40 hours/week
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by August 11, 2017
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, must be able to show abilities to both
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills
- Ability to be flexible, persistent, and creative in your approach to your work
- Ability to think critically about individual and community engagement
- Enjoys knowing and helping people
- Employs a calm and friendly disposition
- Experience with Microsoft Office
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org