The ArtPrize Social Media Intern supports our Communications team by creating compelling content for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram; tracking social media analytics; recommending best-practices; and more.
This is a seasonal position for the ArtPrize 10 season only. Please make note of the dates and hours below:
• September 4-October 12: 20 hours / week
To apply, please complete this online questionnaire: artprize.typeform.com/to/sdWIdn
Applications accepted through June 22, 2018.
Note that the application form is web-based and we highly recommend completing it on a desktop computer. We also recommend drafting your answers in a Word or Google document before entering in the application to ensure your answers are saved.
- Create and share social media content – ie: photos, videos, boomerangs, hyperlapses – both live around the event and to share later on through ArtPrize channels
- Gather relevant images and links to create engaging social content that is unique to each platform
- Track social media analytics
- Monitor and update the ArtPrize social media calendar
- Monitor ArtPrize mentions and hashtag uses
- Assist the Social Media Specialist in other duties as needed
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org