We are looking for an outgoing and passionate creative individual to join our seasonal team as Social Media Intern.
The ArtPrize Social Media Intern will support the Social Media Specialist and Communications Manager to initiate and manage projects related to external communications, including social media, marketing, and events.
Working as the ArtPrize Social Media Intern will involve project-based responsibilities, database management, and executing and tracking the ArtPrize social media marketing efforts.
This opportunity will require you to provide your own transportation downtown as well as availability/flexibility to attend events daily as directed.
August 28–October 13: 20 hours per week
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must have familiarity with online community management, including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, and Snapchat
- Advanced ability to communicate clearly and completely (written and oral)
- Linguistic and grammatical knowledge/skills must be shown through experience
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evening events
- Excellent time management, and organizational skills—must be able to show abilities to both organize your work and lead others
- Ability to be flexible, creative, and persistent in your approach to work
- Ability to manage uncertainty, rapid change, ambiguity, surprises, and a less-defined work environment—all with a positive attitude
- Basic photography skills
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at email@example.com