Official ArtPrize Rules for Voters
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN ARTPRIZE. VOTING IN ARTPRIZE 2016 IS GOVERNED BY THE VOTING RULES SET FORTH BELOW. BY REGISTERING TO VOTE, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW, DO NOT REGISTER TO VOTE.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Voting is open only to those individuals who are at least 13 years of age at the time of casting a Vote and who register as a Voter in advance of casting a Vote as required below (collectively, “Voters”). ArtPrize is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. ArtPrize is intended for viewing in the State of Michigan in the United States only and will be construed and evaluated according to Michigan law.
2. REGISTRATION: In order to register as a Voter and be eligible to cast a Vote, you must first either (a) register an e-mail address with ArtPrize in person at a Neighborhood HUB or, (b) using a GPS enabled mobile device, download the free ArtPrize mobile app for iPhone or Android and register your account after traveling into the downtown ArtPrize district (note: this includes Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park and SiTE:LAB /The Rumsey Street Project) with your mobile device.
3. SPECIFIC RULES FOR VOTERS: The following rules apply to Voting on an ArtPrize entry (“Entry”) in ArtPrize:
- Votes must be cast online at http://artprize.org, via telephone text message (SMS), mobile browser, iPhone application, or Android application. In order to vote online, you must first be a registered Voter as described above.
- During the preliminary contest period, from September 21, 2016 at 12:00 p.m. to October 1, 2016 at 11:59 p.m., you may vote on each artist entry, as described on the ArtPrize website (each, a “Vote”).
- During the final round, from October 2, 2016 at 2:00 p.m. to October 6, 2016 at 11:59 p.m., you may vote for your favorite artists among the Final 20 (each, a “Vote”).
- Votes sent outside of the designated voting dates and times will not be counted.
- By voting for an ArtPrize Entry, you agree to these Official Voting Rules (“Rules”).