Ladies Literary Club

  • 0

The Ladies Literary Club is a historic building in downtown Grand Rapids, and serves as an off-campus performing arts venue for the Calvin College and greater Grand Rapids community. Constructed in 1887, the Ladies Literary Club stood as the meeting place for the Grand Rapid's women's club until 2005. The building is recognized on the National Register of Historic Places. 61 Sheldon Blvd SE with metered street parking.

Visitor Amenities
  • Free public bathrooms: No
  • Free public parking: No
  • Physically accessible: Yes