Want to do a little bit more?
Our Leadership Teams are now filled for 2012 - if you would like to inquire about future involvement, please shoot us an email at email@example.com.
HUB Leadership Teams
Work with Volunteer staff in the Lounge to prep and post all volunteers working in the Hub. This important role will ensure that all of our Hub spaces are kept clean and filled with Happy Volunteers and Happy Visitors!
Work with Volunteer team in the Lounge to prep and post our Wayfinders. During the shift you will wander the neighborhoods checking in on all your volunteers and staying available as their point person.
Our small team of Concierges will run a desk in the Hub pre-event hours to provide visitor services to early morning ArtPrizers. During official event hours, the same friendly faces will be there to give daily event info, general tips on “how to ArtPrize” and helpful Grand Rapids specific information to both visitors and artists.
Mobile Retail Associates
Help our Retail team take the store on the road! Pop-up retail will be all over ArtPrize this year, and you can help make that happen. Is this you?
- Mac / iPad computers savy
- Familiarity with Square is a plus!
- Comfortable being on your feet for a whole shift
- Comfortable moving boxes, setting up mobile retail spaces
Educational Team Leads
Work closely with our educational team on tours and programming for young people. Details TBD. Is this you?
- Education / Leadership experience
- Comfortable public speaking / leading conversation
- Interest in contemporary art
- Willing to walk for extended periods of time
Sound good? We thought it might; here is some more helpful information.
- You must be willing to commit to 5+ shifts on specific team
- You must be willing to become an “expert” at all things ArtPrize
- We expect you to be super-dooper friendly
- Ideal leads are comfortable giving direction and keeping the peace