ArtPrize HUBs are a great place to start your ArtPrize adventure. Stop by any HUB location where a friendly volunteer can make sure you’re ready to vote for your favorite entries, help you map your unique ArtPrize route, equip you with one of our new Experience Guides (like the Family Experience Guide!) and an enhanced Metro Pass, give you your free ArtPrize Event Guide and help you make the most of your ArtPrize experience.
FIND YOUR NEAREST HUB:
Check out ArtPrize HUB locations below, and be sure to watch out for our new Mobile HUB at ArtPrize events and hotspots throughout the 19-day event.
ArtPrize HUBs are open during the event, Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Septemebr 20 to October 8.
ArtPrize HUB/HQ opens a bit earlier, in time for Preview Week, on September 13.
AT ALL ARTPRIZE HUBS, YOU CAN:
- Sign up for an ArtPrize account and get ready to cast your first vote
- Get a free Event Guide, thanks to MLive Media Group
- Buy an enhanced ArtPrize Metro Pass for unlimited rides on the Silver Line, 10 rides on The Rapid's fixed routes, a day pass to the ArtPrize Clubhouse, and more.
- Get help—from how to vote to recommendations for lunch
- Receive a commemorative tote provided by Meijer (while supplies last)
LOOKING FOR MORE? DON’T MISS HUB/HQ.
As the official ArtPrize headquarters, HUB/HQ presented by Steelcase features the flagship ArtPrize retail store; a Pop-Up Park along Sheldon Blvd. (more details below); an ArtPrize Labs Studio; presented by Grand Valley State University, Herman Miller Cares, and Switch; and the STEAM Village powered by Switch.
Once again you’ll be welcomed to the HUB/HQ by a beautiful, interactive Pop-Up Park designed and created by Landscape Design Services. The temporary green space will host a variety of programming including daily education programming, such as scavenger hunts and after-school activities.By Alee'a Ulsh-Cherry on