ArtClub Love Levels
Love Levels are an optional add-on to your ArtClub membership that make it easy for you to give a little extra to support what's close to your heart and enjoy additional benefits and perks. The Love Levels are:
- Artist Love ($50) helps support Artists
- Venue Love ($100) helps support Venues
- City Love ($250) helps support the City of Grand Rapids
- True Love ($500) helps support all of ArtPrize
When you join ArtClub, you'll have the option to "Add a little love" to your membership as part of the sign-up process. Adding to your membership also gets you more perks! Simply click "Join" to begin. If you're already an ArtClub member, you can see and change your Love Level from your Account page. Perks are subject to change.
ArtPrize On Tap
The ArtClub invites you to ArtPrize On Tap, your newest ArtClub membership perk! From the sweeping patios of the Centennial Room—Founders' private, second-floor entertainment space—ArtPrize On Tap offers ArtClub members the opportunity to connect year round, stay on the ArtPrize insider track with exclusive presentations from ArtPrize experts, curators, venues, and staff, and enjoy good food and beer with one of our beloved sponsors, Founders Brewery.
- When: 3rd Wednesday of the month from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Founders Centennial Room
- What: Presentation at 6. Food and inspiration on us. Drinks at your leisure.
- Who: You, for free! Non-members and friends, $10.
- How: Reserve your spot through Eventbrite (you'll receive a promo code with your invite)
How does this work?
ArtClub members will receive a monthly invite during the first week of the month. Attendance is free for ArtClub members (you'll receive a promo code), but you must reserve your spot via Eventbrite. (Space is limited to 60 people.)
Can others come along?
Yes. If you're not an ArtClub member, you may purchase a ticket for the event for $10.00. ArtClub members may buy a ticket for a friend at this cost. Tickets for the general public will be made available one week in advance of the event.
What happens at ArtPrize On Tap?
Each month, ArtPrize On Tap will highlight something new and give you the insider scoop about the coming season of ArtPrize. The doors open at 5:30 and the program begins at 6:00. There will be yummy happy hour snacks provided by ArtClub. Drinks must be purchased individually unless otherwise noted in a specific invite. You are invited to stay and enjoy the Centennial Room together until 7:30 p.m. —after that, the taproom will gladly welcome you if you and your friends want to keep the good times happening later into the evening!
ArtPrize On Tap 2014 Schedule
FLIGHT 1: Voters, Jury Experts, Awards: May 21, 2014
Get the inside scoop on which art experts will be participating as jurors and speakers during ArtPrize 2014, and reflect on the new Parallel Awards Structure.
FLIGHT 2: Let's Talk Showcase Venues: June 18, 2014
Get an advanced look at what the ArtPrize Showcase Venues have in store for ArtPrize 2014.
FLIGHT 3: The Role of Exhibition Centers: July 16, 2014
Preview the exclusive themes and thoughts emerging from the ArtPrize Exhibition Centers' shows for the 2014 event.
FLIGHT 4: The Founders ArtPrize Beer Premiere: August 20, 2014
Taste the new Founders ArtPrize 2014 custom featured brew at our much-anticipated, exclusive debut.
FLIGHT 5: ArtPrize Like a Pro: September 17, 2014
Make the most of your ArtPrize experience this year with our priceless tips and tricks. Save time as we help you create your own unique adventure.
FLIGHT 6: ArtPrize 2014 Town Hall Recap: October 15, 2014
Share your favorite ArtPrize moments, celebrate the sixth annual event, and brainstorm ideas for the future.
FLIGHT 7: ArtPrize Stories: November 19, 2014
In the spirit of gratitude and reflection, we invite you to join us at this month's ArtPrize on Tap. We are hosting an evening of open-mic style storytelling shared by beloved artists, critics, staff, and friends of ArtPrize.
The ArtPrize Clubhouse
A perfect place to begin, end, or break during your days at ArtPrize, the ArtPrize Clubhouse offers you a comfy place to relax and enjoy a complimentary coffee bar, brunchy light bites, and an evening happy hour.
The ArtPrize Clubhouse is open exclusively to ArtClub Members and credentialed ArtPrize Artists, Venues, Sponsors, and the Media. Kindly wear your badge for entry.
Not an ArtClub member yet? Click here to join.
Location & Hours: ArtPrize 2014
- Address: The Ledyard Building at 125 Ottawa Ave NW, 3rd Floor
- Dates: September 24th – October 12, 2014
- Hours: Daily from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
The ArtPrize Clubhouse is sponsored by
A few things to keep in mind
- Your membership benefits are for you. If you have a Member+ or Household membership and have chosen to make your second cardholder a “Guest”, you may use that Guest badge to bring a guest to the Clubhouse at any time.
- If you are interested in extra Guest passes, you might consider "adding a little Love" to your membership. Learn more about Love Levels. You can not purchase additional passes.
When will I receive my ArtClub membership packet and swag bag?
If you have signed up between ArtPrize last year and Sept 12, 2014, it's your lucky day! We will send your swag bag right to your front door. Expect your swag bag to arrive in the days leading up to the event.
If you sign up after September 12, 2014 or anytime during ArtPrize 2014, your swag bag will be available for pick up at the ArtPrize Clubhouse at the Ledyard Building. The Ledyard Building is located at 125 Ottawa Ave NW, across from the GRAM.
You can sign up anytime through your artprize.org account or visit the Concierge at the ArtPrize HUB at 41 Sheldon Blvd. SE during ArtPrize.
Can family or friends use my membership card/badge?
Your membership benefits are for you, and membership cards and badges are not transferable. Only the member named on the card is entitled to the benefits of their ArtClub membership. However, if you have a Member + or Household membership, you can leave your second cardholder as a “Guest”. In this case, you are welcome to share that card/badge with a rotation of individuals.
What should I do if I lose my membership card or badge?
If it is off-season, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you new credentials within a week. During ArtPrize 2014, please drop by the ArtPrize Clubhouse at the Ledyard Building and visit the badging booth. The Ledyard Building is located at 125 Ottawa Ave NW, across from the GRAM.
How can I check my membership status or change my profile information?
Sign in to your ArtPrize account. Your membership information is listed under “ArtClub” in the left-hand sidebar. You can see your order history, update your member profile, address, credit card information or cancel your membership from this page at any time. If you would like to change your level of membership or add a love level, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
How does the membership auto-renewal process work?
Your ArtClub membership will automatically renew every year on August 31, so you don't have to worry about renewal forms and unnecessary e-mails!
- If you originally purchased your membership before or during last year's ArtPrize event, your membership will automatically renew on August 31.
- If you originally purchased your membership sometime after last year's ArtPrize event ended and before the end of the current ArtPrize event, your membership will automatically renew on August 31 of next year.
A few things to keep in mind
- If you were gifted an ArtClub membership, your membership will not automatically renew. Simply sign into your account and enter your billing information to renew your membership.
- You are welcome to cancel your membership at any time through your artprize.org account settings.
- If you would like to change your level of membership or add/remove a love level, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I determine the tax-deductible value of my membership?
Please view your membership receipt for all information related to tax deductibility. If you no longer have your record, please e-mail us and we can look up the specifics of your account and resend you a receipt.
If you have any questions about your ArtClub membership, or simply want to say hi, you can reach us at email@example.com.