As Exhibitions Assistant, you will play a vital role in the ArtPrize Exhibitions Department. You’ll support the Exhibitions staff and programs, ArtPrize Artists, ArtPrize Venues, and ArtPrize Speakers and Jurors; you’ll also act as the Installation Coordinator and liaison between the City and ArtPrize for out-of-region City Parks Curators.
Length of contract: March 2, 2015 – October 15, 2015
20 hours per week March 2 – July 10;
40 hours per week July 13 – October 30
Please send CV/resume and cover letter to email@example.com by February 26, 2015.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively and manage multiple tasks in a demanding environment
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail; a self-starter willing to initiate tasks and projects
- Experience with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, and FileMaker Pro is a plus
- Clean driving record and ability to operate a variety of vehicles
- Knowledge of the Grand Rapids community, city, streets, and neighborhoods
- Ability to manage volunteers and interns
- Accessibility at a variety of dates/times to coordinate with special guest schedules
Download the full job description.