ArtPrize is looking for a new Designer to join our internal team. As the Design Lead, you will serve as the project manager and principal designer for all design needs at ArtPrize. Your primary responsibility is to assist ArtPrize team members in the planning, direction, and implementation of design projects across all of the audiences we serve. In addition to managing projects, you will also manage external designers, interns, and one seasonally hired design assistant.
Interested? Submit your resume, cover letter, portfolio, and three (3) examples of completed design work. References are nice to read, if you have them.
WE WILL BE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS UNTIL JANUARY 30, 2015.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; must be able to show abilities to both organize your work and lead others
- Able to handle critique and design direction with a positive and swift response
- Ability to support and implement the creative vision of others
- Advanced ability to communicate clearly and completely
- Ability to be flexible, persistent, and creative in your approach to your work
- Ability to complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Ability to manage uncertainty, rapid change, ambiguity, surprises, and a less defined work environment—all with a positive, can-do attitude
- Technical Skills: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Keynote, web content management, print production/proofing