Our Volunteers are our biggest fans and some of our hardest workers. Some say they also have the most fun. In this position you will assist ArtPrize team members in the planning, direction, and implementation of memorable positive experiences for each Volunteer who works with us in 2015. Projects and opportunities will revolve around the support of ArtPrize Volunteers as they are introduced to our program and use our online scheduling tool, Volgistics. This opportunity also involves the support of our Artist Hosting program and Group Volunteering. During the event you will be responsible for managing all schedule changes as well as tracking hours and rewarding volunteers for hours contributed and working in the lounge.
This is a seasonal position for the execution of ArtPrize Seven.
May 18* – Oct 16, 2015
Part time hours May – July
Full time hours August – Oct
*Start date is flexible. We will be accepting applications through May 15.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; must be able to show abilities to both
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible, persistent, and creative in your approach to your work
- Enjoys knowing and helping people
- Has a calm and friendly disposition
- Comfortable spending significant time using our volunteer database and tracking tool, Volgistics
- Loves ArtPrize a lot
- Loves people a lot
Download the full job description.