ArtPrize is on the lookout for individuals who are passionate about arts education to join our seasonal staff as Education Program Assistant.
These individuals will assist primarily with family programs working with education volunteers, organizing supplies, leading activities, and helping organize events. ArtPrize is a fast-paced creative organization, so we are looking for someone who is flexible, takes initiative, and demonstrates a passion for the arts, community, and education.
Dates and Time Requirement:
August: 15–30 hours/week
September–October 14: 15-40 hours/week
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com by May 27, 2016.
- Must be extremely organized, self-motivated, and proactive
- Demonstrate a passion for arts education
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, and collaborative
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org