The Development Coordinator works in support of the Director of Strategic Partnerships to identify, qualify, solicit and steward revenue opportunities for the organization. This position will focus specifically on sponsorship development, public partnerships and foundation support.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- Ability to create powerful, compelling written and oral communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills, specifically with professionals and sponsors
- Entrepreneurial outlook and drive with initiative and determination to achieve goals
- Ability to communicate professionally and confidentially with high-level community leaders and public officials
- Ability to establish and cultivate strong relationships with peers across different levels of the organization, internally and externally; team player
- Ability to identify and respond to issues and opportunities in a timely manner with professionalism
- Ability to balance multiple competing priorities, complex situations and meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to think creatively about new avenues for funding
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel in addition to a working knowledge of database systems
- Flexible schedule – this position requires working occasional evening and weekend hours and additional time during ArtPrize
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at email@example.com