ArtPrize is on the lookout for an individual who is organized and passionate about people and customer service to join our seasonal staff as Hospitality Venue Coordinator.
The Hospitality Venue Coordinator functions as part of the Operations & Production team and is responsible for all production and day-to-day operations at a predetermined hospitality venue at ArtPrize. This includes but is not limited to planning specific venue logistics, execution of the build-out, overseeing events held in the space, and ensuring daily operations run smoothly and efficiently.
Mid August–September 13: 30–40 hours/week
September 14–October 14: 40+ hours/week
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 22, 2016.
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment, having multiple priorities and quickly learning new procedures
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with the proven ability to handle numerous tasks with appropriate follow-up and reporting activities while not losing sight of the big picture
- Proven project management skills with the ability to take a project from conception through completion with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, management, and outside vendors
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening, weekends, and key events
- Strong diplomacy skills and professionalism are mandatory; this includes the ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion at all times
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at email@example.com