ArtPrize is on the lookout for individuals who are organized and passionate about people and customer service to join our seasonal staff as Neighborhood HUB Coordinators.
This position will be one of the first points of contact for an ArtPrize visitor. A complete understanding of ArtPrize is a must. The ability to turn each encounter you have with a visitor into a positive interaction is required. Responsibilities include management and support of the Neighborhood HUB locations. In addition to managing general operations of designated HUB locations, this coordinator will be available to answer questions related to voter registration, voting, troubleshooting, all things ArtPrize, and general downtown Grand Rapids navigation.
September 12–October 9
Flexibility to work ArtPrize hours and weekends required.
ArtPrize hours: 11 a.m.–8 p.m. Monday–Saturday; 11 a.m.–6 p.m. Sunday.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to listen to a visitor's needs and evaluate a resolution
- Extensive knowledge of the Grand Rapids area
- Extensive computer skills and ability to navigate websites
- Experience working in guest services and customer support
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues with ArtPrize visitors and voters
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at email@example.com