ArtPrize is on the lookout for an passionate and creative individual to join our seasonal team as Sponsorship Coordinator.
The Sponsorship Coordinator will work directly with the Director of Business Development to ensure sponsor activations and programs are secured and executed flawlessly. This position will help achieve fundraising goals, ensure sponsor satisfaction, and execute thorough reporting throughout the ArtPrize development cycle and event. General responsibilities will include assisting with developing lower level sponsorship communications, researching and sourcing activation components, managing individual sponsor timelines and deliverables, and executing sponsor communications pre-, during, and post-event. Candidates for this position should have an interest and passion for marketing, non-profit fundraising, and event production.
March 1–May 31, 2017 (20-30 hours a week)
June-December 15, 2017 (30-40 hours a week)
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com by February 17, 2017.
- Must be extremely organized, self-motivated and proactive
- Demonstrate exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and collaborate with a larger team
- Ability to adapt to different tasks on a daily basis
- Very proficient on the Mac platform
- Very proficient with Microsoft Office and mail merges (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Proficient in Keynote
- Ability to manage donor confidentiality
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org