ArtPrize is on the lookout for an organized and engaging individual to join our team as Exhibitions Production Specialist.
The Exhibitions Productions Specialist will play a vital role in the ArtPrize Exhibitions Department.
The essential job functions of this individual will be to act as the installation coordinator for ambitious public art projects and act as liaison to the City on behalf of ArtPrize. The Exhibitions Production Specialist will also assist the Exhibitions staff and programs, ArtPrize Artists, ArtPrize Venues, and ArtPrize Speakers and Jurors as needed.
This is a seasonal position with employment from March 2016 – October 21, 2016.
Please send CV/resume and cover letter to email@example.com by February 28, 2016.
- Must be able to excel in executing large scale public installations
- Ability to assess installation needs and stay on set schedule
- Ability to think creatively and manage multiple tasks in a demanding environment
- A self-starter in initiating tasks and projects; a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently without constant supervision
- Clean driving record and ability to operate a variety of vehicles
- Accessibility at a variety of dates/times that coordinate with artists schedules
- Ability to manage volunteers
- Knowledge of the Grand Rapids community, city, streets, and neighborhoods
- Interest and/or experience in arts and community related efforts
- Experience with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Adobe is a plus
Download the full job description.