ArtPrize has an opening for a Director of Strategic Partnerships who will provide leadership in all areas of business development and promote the mission of the ArtPrize organization. The Strategic Partnerships Director will engage regional and national corporate sponsors, foundations and partners to build dynamic long-term relationships, solicit funds and engage them in the success of the organization and its revenue goals. This position will be based at the ArtPrize office in Grand Rapids, Michigan and report to the ArtPrize Executive Director.
The position is available now with active engagements beginning January 2019.
Please submit a complete resume with a detailed cover letter to email@example.com that briefly shares why you are applying for this position and why you are a candidate to consider
- Create and lead a strategic development plan
- Work with senior management and community leaders to align objectives and solutions
- Manage a large portfolio of corporate sponsors, foundations and partners
- Develop and pitch innovative concepts, ideas and benefits that deliver value to funders, and leads to activation and long-term partnerships
- Develop and manage grant applications and reports
- Direct process of identification, evaluation, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of new funder prospects
- Manage ongoing revenue tracking reports and negotiating contracts
- Practice exceptional interpersonal skills and foster strong working relationships with internal and external constituents.
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org