ArtPrize is looking for engaging and helpful individuals to assist visitors in the HUB.
This position will be one of the first points of contact for an ArtPrize visitor. A complete understanding of ArtPrize is a must. The ability to turn each encounter you have with a visitor into a positive interaction is required. Event responsibilities include management of the Concierge area in the HUB, knowledge of ArtClub membership program, voter troubleshooting, and providing an overall feeling of hospitality!
Contracted position, September 14 – October 11. Flexibility to work ArtPrize hours and weekends required. HUB hours: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday – Saturday; 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Sunday.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to listen to a visitor's needs and evaluate a resolution
- Extensive knowledge of Grand Rapids area
- Extensive computer skills and ability to navigate websites
- Experience working in guest services and customer support
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues with ArtPrize visitors and voters
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org