ArtPrize is looking for an outgoing individual who is passionate about arts education to join our seasonal staff as the Education Coordinator.
This individual will assist with PK–12 initiatives. Duties include program registration, educator support, scheduling and training education volunteers, organizing supplies, and facilitating field-trip experiences. ArtPrize is a fast-paced creative organization, so we’re looking for someone that is flexible, takes initiative, and demonstrates a passion for the arts, community, and education.
June–August: 15–30 hrs/week
September–October: 14 30–40 hrs/week
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com by May 27, 2016.
- Must be extremely organized, self-motivated, and proactive
- Demonstrate a passion for arts education
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, and collaborative
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org