As Volunteer Program Assistant, you will work closely with staff and volunteers in all ArtPrize departments prior to and during the event to support Educational programs, Visitor Services, ArtPrize events, and much more.
Your main role will be to assist with all aspects of the Volunteer Lounge, including but not limited to: set up, signage, hospitality and overall experience for volunteers with checking in and out of shifts, overseeing all general and lead volunteers, and managing the wave of incoming/outgoing volunteers during all open hours.
Start date: August 6
End date: October 12
7hrs/week: 8/6 – 9/18
40hrs/week: 9/19 – 10/7
7hrs/week: 9/1 – 10/12
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 29, 2018
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be flexible, persistent and creative in your approach to your work.
- Ability to think critically about individual and community engagement
- Enjoys knowing and helping people
- Employs a calm and friendly disposition
- Experience with Microsoft Office
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at email@example.com