ArtPrize is looking for a dynamic, organized, and creative person to join our Development team. The Membership and Individual Giving Manager identifies, qualifies, solicits and stewards individual donors, is responsible for recruiting and retaining donors/members from $30 – $10,000, provides support on budget development and tracking, and executes special events specific to the ArtPrize ArtClub and ArtFan programs.
This is a full-time, year-round position with benefits.
We are accepting applications through June 1, 2015.
- Ability to create powerful, compelling written and oral communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills, specifically with members of all levels
- Capacity to communicate comfortably and confidentially with high-level donors and community leaders
- Excellent interpersonal skills related specifically to building strong relationships with ArtClub and ArtFan members
- Ability to establish and cultivate strong relationships with peers across different levels of the organization, internally and externally; team player
- Ability to identify and respond to issues/opportunities in a timely manner with a controlled demeanor
- Ability to balance multiple competing priorities, navigate complex situations, and meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and design
- Ability to think creatively about new avenues of individual funding
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel in addition to a strong working knowledge of database systems
- Flexible schedule; this position requires working occasional evening and weekend hours and additional time during ArtPrize
- Familiarity with CRM platforms, preferably Salesforce
- Experience with large-scale events and programs
- Interest in contemporary arts and community engagement
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org