Are you a self-motived, entrepreneurial, high-energy individual? Do you love the thrill of a live event? Do you geek out over the details? Are you a person that likes to solve problems on the fly? If so, we want to hear from you!
ArtPrize invites qualified individuals to explore potential career paths within a collaborative arts non-profit setting. Interns at ArtPrize have the opportunity to participate on many levels, including supporting our internal departments with research, ideation, exploration, data management, event production, scheduling, and much more.
- Interest in development within the non-profit sector
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce, another CRM, and/or a willingness to learn
- Experience in reporting and conducting presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be organized, flexible, detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work both independently and collaboratively on various projects
- Demonstrated familiarity with contemporary art desired
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at email@example.com