ArtPrize invites qualified individuals to explore careers within an arts non-profit setting. Interns participate in organization events, support departments with research and data management, and get to know daily departmental activities that make the nineteen days of the ArtPrize event a reality.
The Development Intern will primarily provide administrative support to the Development Department. Responsibilities may include assistance with individual giving activities, prospect research and analysis, supporting the production and management of donor events, and general administrative duties.
- Interest in development within the non-profit sector
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce, another CRM, and/or a willingness to learn
- Experience in reporting and conducting presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be organized, flexible, detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work both independently and collaboratively on various projects
- Demonstrated familiarity with contemporary art desired
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at email@example.com