Are you a self-motived, entrepreneurial, high-energy individual? Do you love the thrill of a live event? Do you geek out over the details? Are you a person that likes to solve problems on the fly? If so, we want to hear from you!
ArtPrize invites qualified individuals to explore potential career paths within a collaborative arts non-profit setting. Interns at ArtPrize have the opportunity to participate on many levels, including supporting our internal departments with research, ideation, exploration, data management, event production, scheduling, and much more.
This position is currently hiring for the Winter Semester (January – March). Applications are considered on a rolling basis.
- Interest in development within the non-profit sector
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce, another CRM, and/or a willingness to learn
- Experience in reporting and conducting presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be organized, flexible, detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work both independently and collaboratively on various projects
- Demonstrated familiarity with contemporary art desired
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org