This position is a fantastic opportunity to explore a career in nonprofit development with a nationally recognized organization. This internship will play a crucial role in the success of ArtPrize and will have the opportunity to experience this whirlwind of an event from “behind the scenes”. Interns participate in organization events, support departments with research, data management, creative ideation, and get to know daily departmental activities that make the nineteen days of ArtPrize a reality. Organized, creative, and flexible candidates are invited to apply for a fast-paced, rewarding seasonal position with ArtPrize. We can’t wait to meet you!
Spring/Summer: May 1 – August 31*
Fall: September 1 – December 16*
*When submitting application materials, please verify for which internship period you are applying
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Basic understanding and/or experience with a CRM database, preferably Salesforce and/or a willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, flexible and detail oriented
- The ability to multi-task and work both independently and collaboratively on various projects
- Ability to manage donor confidentiality
- Access to a personal laptop equipped with Microsoft Office (preferred)
Download the full job description.