The ArtClub Intern will work collaboratively with the Director of Community Engagement, Development Assistant, and the Volunteer Team to support the execution of our membership program leading up to and during ArtPrize 2014. Gaining solid experience in our Development department, this intern will be responsible for individual projects including organizing ArtClub swag bags, scheduling and overseeing volunteers, selling and processing memberships, and coordinating ArtClub member mailings.
ArtPrize is a fast-paced organization and an inspiring event. If you have a flexible schedule and an outgoing spirit, we would love to work with you.
- You're a college graduate, or are currently enrolled in a college/university
- You have excellent communication and hospitality skills
- You have experience in sales or customer service
- You have a personal laptop available for use during work hours
- You're comfortable with handling multiple tasks at any given time
Download the full job description.