Job Objective: The education intern will play a vital role in expanding the ArtPrize Education Days programs. This individual will lead the Youth Advisory Committee in developing and promoting the ArtStart: Online Competition for Youth, while networking with a variety of non-profit and for-profit institutions. ArtPrize is a fast paced organization that is ever evolving and expanding, and we’re looking for someone who is creative and takes initiative. Time required: 15 – 20 hours per week. Dates: late May – October 17 (dates are somewhat flexible). Please apply by March 10.
Please include the application form (found in the job description below) and a writing sample with your cover letter and resume.
- Must currently be enrolled in a college/university or have graduated in the last 6 months
- Attend meetings with institution partners to facilitate ArtPrize Education Days programming
- During the event, observe/participate in programming
- Supervise volunteers during the ArtPrize event and before the event begins, as needed
- Work with the Eames Office to make the Chair Camp program a successful event
- Meet sponsors and assist with tours during Education Days
- Attend ArtPrize events
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at email@example.com