We are looking for an outgoing and passionate individual to join our seasonal team as Volunteer Program Intern.
As a Volunteer Program Intern, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including volunteer recruitment, community engagement, program communications, and event planning and management. Pre-event projects may also include seeking donations from local businesses for volunteer appreciation and the continued development of the Group Volunteering program. Your main role during the event will be to assist with the management and organization of the volunteer lounge/dispatch.
You’ll work closely with all ArtPrize departments prior to and during the event to support Educational programs, Visitor Services, Exhibition events, and grant recipient galleries.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by May 19, 2017.
- Must currently be enrolled in a college/university or have graduated in the last six months
- Personal laptop available for use during work hours
- Availability during the bulk of ArtPrize
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, must be able to show abilities in both areas
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills
- Ability to be flexible, persistent, and creative in your approach to your work
- Ability to think critically about individual and community engagement
- Enjoys knowing and helping people
- Employs a calm and friendly disposition
- Experience with Microsoft Office
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org