We are looking for an outgoing and passionate creative individual to join our seasonal team as Development Intern.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to explore a career in nonprofit development with a nationally recognized organization. This internship will play a crucial role in the success of ArtPrize and will have the opportunity to experience this whirlwind of an event from “behind the scenes.” Interns participate in organization events; support departments with research, data management, and creative ideation; and get to know daily departmental activities that make the 19 days of ArtPrize a reality. Organized, creative, and flexible candidates are invited to apply for a fast-paced, rewarding seasonal position with ArtPrize. We can’t wait to meet you!
Spring/Summer: May 8–August 31
Fall: September 5–December 16
*When submitting application materials, please verify for which internship period you are applying.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Basic understanding and/or experience with a CRM database, preferably Salesforce and/or a willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, flexible and detail-oriented
- The ability to multi-task and work both independently and collaboratively on various projects
- Ability to manage donor confidentiality
- Access to a personal laptop equipped with Microsoft Office (preferred)
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org