Working under the direction of the ArtPrize Project Coordinator, with creative guidance from the ArtPrize Design Lead and Conduit Studios, the ArtPrize Design Intern provides graphic and production design support and services to various members of the ArtPrize team. Print and digital design projects include signage, promotional materials, illustrations, invitations, sponsor recognition pieces, educational materials, and social media design elements.
2018 Employment Dates :
● 30 hrs/week: 6/4 – 8/17
● 15 hrs/week: 8/18 – 10/5
To apply, please email cover letter, resume and link to online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. All three pieces must be included for an applicant to be considered.
- Strong, working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software, particularly Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Advanced ability to communicate clearly and completely (written and oral).
- Must be able to work flexible hours including occasional evening hours.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must be reliable and self-motivated with the ability to be flexible, creative and persistent in your approach to work.
- Ability to manage uncertainty, rapid change, ambiguity, surprises and a less-defined work environment – all with a positive attitude.
Download the full job description.Interested? Contact us at email@example.com