History of the Building at 144 South Division

Karen Petchauer's avatar Karen Petchauer Vote Code: 66297

Window one: A drawing in color pencil of the building at 144 South Division, as it was built in 1928, it was known as the Moose Lodge and Window 3: A drawing in color pencil of the building at 144 South Division as it is today, it is known as Degage Ministries. Window 2: The history of the Moose Lodge and what they do and history of Degage Ministries and what they do.

Entry Details
  • Art form: Time-Based
  • Depth: don't know
  • Medium: color pencil
  • Width: windows 36
  • Year created: 2017
  • Height: windows 40